Smelling These Six Healthy Foods Can Help You Lose Weight!
Surprised? Shocked? Or both?
Instead of spending hours at the gym or doing different exercises early in the morning, it is better for you do something totally out of the box now – smelling some of the foods can actually help in cutting down the fat level of your body!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: German Research Center for Food Chemistry states that if you smell this oil, you are bound to lose a lot of calories. How? The participants were made to consume yogurt with the aroma of this oil. They could not consume a lot of calories. They also had improved blood sugar response as compared to the others, who had plain yogurt, without any extracts.
- Green Bananas: According to a study conducted by Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, the ones who smelled green bananas didn’t feed hungry for a long period of time.
- Garlic: 2012’s study was included in the journal named Flavour; it stated that strong and sharp aromas make you eat smaller portions of food.
- Grapefruit: We all know that this fruit is fully loaded with vitamin C; a lot of dieters keep eating this fruit to lose weight, quickly. If you eat this fruit a lot, there’s some good news for you; Osaka University in Japan’s researches state that smelling on the aroma of this fruit also helps in losing weight quickly.
- Fennel: The crunchy smell of this plant has always been used by Italians. According to West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy, it suppresses the appetite due to its strong aroma.
- Green Apples: Green apples also have strong aromas that lead to the destruction of appetite. Such fruits have amazing aromas that bring down the cravings for different foods in your body.